Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday's political rant

I've eaten far too much Indian food, so this will have to do. It's a disgrace that our candidates for President have to answer to Rick Warren.



"At what point is a baby entitled to human rights?" Seriously? If he's going to ask stupid questions and receive even stupider answers, I'd like it if he'd at least follow up. If McCain thinks we have babies from the moment of conception, why is he less willing to compromise on same sex marriage than abortion? Better that we kill babies than let Ellen and Portia marry?

I thought clicking around Rick Warren's homepage would be good for a few laughs. If ever you've wanted to know why God allows evil, you'll find his answer here.*


[*Yes, I realize there's nothing there. I'm sure he'll fix this, but it's funny.]

No comments: