Thursday, October 23, 2008

Really good news!!!

I've just received word that my paper on Moore's Paradox and epistemic norms has been accepted by the Australasian Journal of Philosophy.

I can't tell you what a relief this is. I'm biased of course, but I had thought it was a decent paper. The thing is that the darn details were so darn hard to iron out, I worried I'd never get it quite right enough. To be honest, I probably never would have if if weren't for an anonymous referee who was willing to give me close to ten pages of suggestions and more encouragement than I deserved. So, to my anonymous commentator, I want to say how much I appreciate your help. I think I'm going to crack open a bottle of wine and celebrate. Only a little, though, it's a school night.

9 comments:

Leo Iacono said...

Clayton, congratulations! And such great timing: you've got time to update your cv before you send out all those apps.

This is your year.

Michael said...

That's amazing, Clayton. Congratulations!

AVERY ARCHER said...

That's excellent news Clayton! Kudos to you!

Errol Lord said...

Congratulations! Very good news!

Andrew Cullison said...

Dude! That's awesome! Congrats!

Mike Almeida said...

Molto Congrats! This publishing stuff is getting routine, no?

Kevin Timpe said...

Great news, Clayton. Congratulations.

Ariel Saldivar said...

Congratulations! How many is this now?

Clayton said...

Thanks everybody, I can't complain about the timing.

Hey Ariel,
I guess that makes it four since February (not including the invite for the book chapter).