Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look right -->

That's a sympoze button. If you didn't know, Sympoze is Digg for philosophers. Andrew Cullison created the site and helped me install that snazzy little button so if you see something here or elsewhere you like, click the button and a scoop will be published on sympoze so that others know there's something out there worth seeing.

I wanted to help Andrew get the word out and let him know that I appreciated his hard work in creating both the site and helping me do the necessary modifications to the blog's HTML code to get the button working. I tried to post the directions so that other blogger bloggers wouldn't have to pester him, but for reasons too complicated for someone like me to explain I cannot post the code. Anyway, use the button and the site. Pester Andrew for help.

2 comments:

Andrew Cullison said...

Thanks for the plug.

I've already submitted this post and another post using the button. Everything seems to be in working order.

I'll redo the Blogger instructions on the site soon with the instructions I gave you soon.

Andrew Cullison said...

Here's a link to a text file with instructions. I had the same problems posting the code as you did - it's because of the php scripts involved.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/120887/Sympoze%20Button%20in%20Blogger