Friday, April 3, 2009

Coming soon...

Received word last night that Acta Analytica has accepted my paper on the coherence of spectrum inversion, "On the coherence of spectrum inversion". We all have reason to celebrate tonight! The gist is that some recent arguments for the impossibility of a certain kind of behaviorally undetectable spectrum inversion are, inter alia, arguments against the possibility of color blindness. Since I don't think that all color blind people are lazy or lying (okay, there are a few...), I think these arguments can't show what they purport to. After the funny business, I get down to the serious business of showing where these arguments go wrong.

3 comments:

Pete Mandik said...

Congrats!

Joe U. said...

Congratulations Clayton!

Clayton said...

Thanks, Pete and Joe. I'm glad I've finally put something into print in philosophy of mind. Joe, I'll certainly try to make good on any promises to referee papers editors wish for me to referee. Just say the word,

C