Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Packages & Posts

This isn't news to most of you, but if you're really, really impatient and can't wait for the Williamson collection to come out in the U.S., you can order it from Amazon UK (here). My copy has been "dispatched". The good folks at J Phil have sent me my 10 free copies of the August 2009 issue. It contains my response to Hawthorne and Stanley. Very exciting morning for me. I will celebrate tonight by splitting a bottle of wine with my houseplants.

I'll probably be posting a lot in the months to come as my life has taken a turn for the pathetic. My girlfriend selfishly applied for a Fulbright, won the Fulbright, and will be spending about a year in Iceland making work while eating rotten shark and singed sheep faces. (Are you reading this?) I've caught up with my 30 Rock episodes, so now I have plenty of time to blog and work on my cooking. There might also be some furniture building and biking.

As much as I enjoy making stew and editing papers ...

2 comments:

Aidan said...

I did the sneaky thing with the Williamson volume too, and it arrived even quicker than I'd expected - it took 2 or 3 days after it was dispatched.

Neil Sinhababu said...

Just got my 5 copies of the October 2009 Phil Review. Very happy feeling.